New Members - individuals and institutions:
Start the membership process now by clicking here.
1) If you have your log in details for the Members Section (top left), simply log in.
If you don't have your password, simply click on "recover password" and it will be emailed to you. If you don't get the retrieval email, please first check your spam folder.
2) Once logged in, go to "status and invoice". Please click "renew". It's very important to do this every time you renew otherwise your membership cannot be reactivated.
3) Send us your membership payment. If your name is different than what appears on the cheque, please write your name on the back of the cheque.
Membership connects you to fellow TESOL/TEFL professionals in the country. You keep abreast of a rapidly evolving field, have opportunities for professional development and channels for networking and exchange of information. You receive The Teaching Times, the association's quarterly newsletter, which features developments, ideas and practices in our profession. Once a member, you have free-of-charge access to regular workshops, seminars and colloquiums according to your particular field of interest.
Membership is open to anyone involved in the English Language Teaching (ELT) industry
. Our members include teachers, lecturers, teacher trainers, academic managers, researchers, authors, publishers, testing agencies, company founders, and institutions.
- Regular membership costs: €49 a year
- Benefactor membership costs: €55 a year
- Student, unemployed and retired membership costs: €27 a year*
*Proof of your status is required to qualify for the reduced 27-euro rate.
include a photocopy of your proof of status with your payment. If not, your membership will not be processed and your cheque will be returned to you.
Proof of status means:
A student card clearly showing current student status (double sided).
For the unemployed:
a certificate or statement from the French Pôle-Emploi unemployment office.
For the retired: A photocopy of your ID card proving you are over 65 years old OR a photocopy of your pension statement.
Your membership is valid for 12 months from receipt of your form and check.
: Please make the cheque out to: TESOL France
We're sorry, but we cannot accept credit card payments.
Please send your payment to:
46 rue Barrault
75634 Paris Cedex 13
TESOL France membership includes:
New Members: Start the membership process now by clicking here.
- Free entrance to workshops in all of our regions,
- An annual Colloquium,
- An annual Spring event,
- A magazine, The Teaching Times, with plenty of teaching tips sent to you three times a year.
- Endless networking opportunities with fellow teachers and publishers,
- Leadership opportunities with our Executive Committee.