Read more: Institutional members
Renewing Institutional Members
1) If you have your log-in details for the Members Section (top left), simply log in.
If you don't have your password, simply click on "recover password" and it will be emailed to you*. If you don't get the retrieval email, please first check your spam folder.
*Please use the email address of the Contact Person who originally registered your institution for membership.
2) Once logged in, go to "status and invoice". Please click "renew". It's very important to do this every time you renew otherwise your membership cannot be reactivated.
3) Send us your membership payment by cheque or wire transfer. Contact the Treasurer
of TESOL France for an invoice. Membership is activated upon receipt of payment.
Your language school and/or department can benefit from plenty of exposure through pedagogical representatives. What better way to boost the teaching quality at your school than to sign your teachers up for TESOL France membership.
The €173 registration includes:
- 4 teacher membership cards -- you may distribute them to whomever you wish,
- Subscription to our magazine, The Teaching Times,
- Free entrance to our Colloquium and all other TESOL France events.
- Additional membership cards: €29 each.
- Your membership is valid for 12 months from receipt of payment.
How to join or renew your membership:
- FIll in the online membership form for institutions here.
- After completing the online form, please send a cheque or invoice request (bon de commande) to the Treasurer who can be contacted here. We will send an invoice either to you or your finance department. Please indicate in your email the exact information that should appear on the invoice. Thank you.
- Membership is activated upon receipt of payment.